No Giant adoptions available at this time.
Please keep in mind that adopting a retired Breeder is a bit of a challenge but well worth the work in the rewards you get from your new companion!
THESE GIANTS ARE KENNEL DOGS!!
THEY WILL NEED
LOTS OF LOVE, PATIENCE, HARD WORK AND TRAINING!! EACH ONE WILL REWARD YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK, LOVE AND EFFORT BY BECOMING A LOVING, LOYAL AND DEVOTED MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY!!
A FEW REQUIREMENTS TO BE APPROVED FOR ONE OF THESE GIANT SCHNAUZERS.
- MUST HAVE FENCED AREA FOR EXERCISE AND PLAY
- MUST BE CONTAINED SAFELY WHEN NOT HOME
- MUST BE ADOPTED TO BE A FAMILY MEMBER, NO YARD DOGS!
- MUST ENROLL IN AN OBEDIENCE CLASS (competition trainers are much better at helping modify and cultivate behaviors)
- MUST HAVE TIME FOR TRAINING, AFFECTION AND ATTENTION!
- MUST HAVE OWNED A LARGE BREED DOG PREVIOUSLY or be specifically approved.
- IN SOME CASES, NO CHILDREN OR OTHER DOGS
- MUST AGREE THAT THEY ARE COMMITTING TO A "FOREVER HOME" and if Schnauzerland Giant has to be re-homed due to unforeseen emergency or health issues, be delivered back to Schnauzerland
or to an approved new owner/home by or thru Schnauzerland.